First of all, I would like to thank the website called “Tinybuddha.com” they post all amazing tips and advice for a healthy lifestyle as well as wisdom quotes. The main contents below are from the website but I have also shared my thoughts and experiences. This includes 10 things to make you feel positive but there can be more, but I’m limiting 10 as the daily prompt says ‘Ten’ So let’s get started!
- Meditate or do yoga. meditating our brain at least 10 minutes a day helps us avoid thinking about negative things. I used to use one app which gave me free trial for specific period of time which was very helpful for me as it made my mind fresh everyday and focus more on self appreciation as well as maintain m health just by listening and watching a video each day. As simple as that! and you will feel the difference in yourself before and after meditation. If you like to know more about meditation apps I have used, do let me know in the comments below ^_^
- Smile 🙂 smiling is the best thing you can do each day to stay looking young and maintain your health. Smiling is also a form of charity so you can change a sad day just by smiling and make others smile too! I once came across a quote which just got stuck into my mind, stating ” Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile”
- Surround yourself with positive people. Our life is also affects depending on the type of people we hang out with and talk with. For me finding the right person/people in my life is quiet difficult, but I just try to make each day happy by smiling and meeting people with respect.
- Change the tone of your thoughts from negative to positive. making everything seem positive actually makes things better.
- . Don’t play the victim. You create your life—take responsibility. you are the owner of your own story, so you are responsible for changing it and creating a happy ending 🙂 just think about some examples of stories that has happy ending, what lead to that? It’s all depend on an individual thinking and way of handling things.
- Help someone. We have 2 hands, one to help ourselves and the other to help others.
- Remember that no one is perfect and let yourself move forward. Nobody is perfect indeed! We all are humans and make lot of mistakes, we just have to learn from our mistake to move forward and not regret for it.
- Sing. TBH, I sing a lot in private as if I am a famous singer holding hairbrush in front of the mirror acting like Ariana Grande hehehhe. This actually makes my mind free though. If you can relate to this, do let me know it would be fun to discuss.
- List five things that you are grateful for right now. I am grateful for having to live with the best people, which is my family. I am also grateful for getting to make good friends and enjoying life with them, to be half Japanese and half Pakistani, to know more than 2 languages. What makes you grateful for in life? I would be glad to hear from you maybe it can boost your confidence or motivate others who knows? ^_^
- Read positive quotes. you can find amazing quotes from the website who i took reference from: wisdomquotes. I also like to write my own quotes. You can check it on my Instagram page as well as I’ll post one of them here: Thank you for supporting my blog site and staying positive with me. I really do appreciate my followers for all the likes and positive feedback! ^_^
⇓ feel free to ask and I’ll be try my best to reply instantly 🙂